Open access (OA) refers to online research outputs that are free of all restrictions on access and free of many restrictions on use. Open access can be applied to all forms of published research output, including peer-reviewed and non peer-reviewed academic journal articles, conference papers, theses, book chapters, and monographs.
Benefits of Open Access publishing
- High Visibility for your work
- Open Access Journals exclude price barriers- Subscriptions, pay per view fee and License fees
- Content is permanently archived in the Publishing repositories
- Search Engines provide easy access to required content
- Peer Review ensures polishing the existing standards via Open Access platform