Brief information about the formation
Journal "Proceedings of NAS RA, Mechanics"
From 1940 to the organization of the Academy of Sciences of the Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1943, the journal “News of the Armenian Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences” was published in Armenia, which in 1942/1943 was divided into 2 journals:
- Proceedings of AS Arm.SSR, Natural Sciences
- Proceedings of AS Arm.SSR Social Sciences
Benefits of Open Access publishing
- High Visibility for your work
- Open Access Journals exclude price barriers- Subscriptions, pay per view fee and License fees
- Content is permanently archived in the Publishing repositories
- Search Engines provide easy access to required content
- Peer Review ensures polishing the existing standards via Open Access platform
The editors-in-chief of these publications were:
- 1953-1986 (including No. 2) - Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia Nagush Kh. Harutyunyan,
- 1986 (from No. 3) -1997 - Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia Sergey A. Hambardzumyan,
- 1998-2005 (including No. 3) - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Vardges T. Gnuni,
- From the number 4 of 2005 year - Corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia Ara S. Avetisyan.
Over the half-century period from 1966 to 2016 of the publication of the specialized journal “Proceedings Academy of Sciences, Mechanics”, 1886 (one thousand eight hundred and eighty six) scientific works of both Armenian and foreign scientists were published.